A web application differs from a website based the amount of functionality and visitor interaction. Web applications may be compared to using a piece of software through a web browser. An online shopping cart, or e-commerce system, is the most commonly recognized web application experience. Other web applications are sites that you may interact with on a daily basis, such as online banking, getting an insurance quote online, or customizing options for a car you're looking to buy.
COMAND Solutions develops a wide range of software and web applications.
- Photo and record management
- Interactive Mapping
- Surveys, Polls & Quizzes
Whether you need a simple PayPal integration, or a customized ordering system for high volume sales, COMAND Solutions can help you create an effective e-commerce system.
- Manage a limitless number of products in your product catalog.
- Organize products by category, tags, or a custom scheme.
- Customize taxes by product, group of products or store-wide settings.
- Handle shipping costs per product or by product attributes (small, medium, large).
- Define each product with custom attributes, such as size or color, all determined by you and your inventory system.
- Securely store credit card numbers and other sensitive information with encryption.
Create and manage customized databases that store all types of information—text, numbers, photos, audio, video, documents and other important assets.
- Secure log in required for users to edit and manage databases. Limit editorial rights by user role to control access to certain databases, columns, and records.
- Unify databases for management in the same interface as all other content making it easy for non-technical users to access and modify database records.
- Validate manually entered database records to reduce errors and improve data integrity.
- Import and export database records in a number of formats to local or remote servers.
- Maintain a complete history of modifications and easily restore saved content with version control. Optionally, set up your system to require administrator approval before records are updated.
- Automatic database backup replication to a secondary server for full disaster recovery.
Get the facts and figures you need to shed light on your data with charts and graphs.
- Gain insight with comprehensive web traffic analytics.
- Track and evaluate employee performance.
- Analyze survey results.
- Generate financial facts and figures.