webCOMAND gives you the power to manage content on your own with custom tools that enable you to grow your website with your business. Custom templates and publication procedures produce pages and files in any layout, format, schedule, and destination.
- Utilize user accounts and roles to control who can manage your system and if they are allowed to approve or publish content.
- Tailor the CMS interface to display only the content and functionality a user or group of users is authorized to access.
- Access the hosted webCOMAND CMS from any internet-connected web browser, anytime – without having to install or maintain any special software.
- Enter and format web page text just like a word processor with the text editor interface. Advanced users can also edit web page text directly with HTML code.
- Retain an audit trail with version control. WebCOMAND keeps a complete record of all content changes; you know when changes were made and which user made those changes. One-click restoration of saved content gives you peace-of-mind.
- Manage your workflow with automatic content locking, approval processes, audit trails, version control, and backups to keep content flowing smoothly.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel with templates that allow you to easily replicate layouts and formatting.
- Publish a single piece of content, a group of content, or an entire web site. With webCOMAND you can publish content immediately, or schedule publishing for future or recurring times.
To learn more about the advanced features of webCOMAND, give us a call or send a message.
A COMAND Systems™ software product.