COMAND Solutions today released webCOMAND 2.44. New system adminstration and audit and reporting features have been added.
- System Log interface improved with new search and filter functionality.
- A more comprehensive user activity audit trail is recorded to the system log. New activities include Publication Value, List and Procedure edits,
Publication and Destination edits, content history record removals.
- Content Log browser has been added to Content Reports.
- New database diagnostic check "Check for Invalid Content Logs".
- New Disabled checkbox added to User records making it possible to retain a user's passwords and authorizations when they are disabled.
The Rich Text Editor has also been improved with new and updated Clean HTML options:
- Remove <style> blocks
- Remove <xml> blocks
- Remove <form> blocks
- Remove <col> blocks
- Remove <head> blocks
- Remove <link> tags
- Remove <img> tags
- Remove <meta> tags
- Remove table formats
- Remove table/cell widths
- Remove TOC anchors
A number of minor features have also been improved and fixed:
- A publish warning is no longer displayed when a publication procedure does not produce a filename or content. This makes it possible to skip file production without generating a publication warning. A warning will still be produced if file content is produced with no filename, or no file content but a filename.
- Updated #IMAGE Composite method to work with the improved error checking of ImageMagick 2.2 and greater. Without this fix, an error is displayed if no gravity value is specified.
- Improved speed of content record deletion when multiple records are selected.
- Internal COMAND Script processor will keep consistent internal representation of script when global variables are updated from a plain-text value to a COMAND Script processed value within an inner scope.