webCOMAND version 2.26 builds on the new #IMAGE COMAND Script statement introduced in the previous version. New image processing functionality includes:
- Composite - combine multiple images into a new image
- Color - fill an image area with a new color
- ColorFloodFill - fill an image area with a new color
- Draw - draw primitive graphics, such as points, rectangles, circles, arcs and curves, on top of an image
- GreyScale - turn a color image into a greyscale image
- Size - adjust the width and height of an image without scaling the existing image, to make room for further processing
A minor issue was also fixed so that non-SELECT querires called from the #SQL statement are ignored by the dependancy tracking system, which used to cause some queries to run twice.